Before we talk about how to reset Outlook password? Lets talk about Microsoft Outlook first, it allows the person to connect to an outside POP3 or IMAP email host to send and receive an email. It facilitates you with multiple features. It can also help you to manage various types of personal data.
Remember, Microsoft Outlook is not free; you have to pay some charges.
Evolution of Outlook:
Microsoft Outlook was introduced to the public in 1997 and included Microsoft Office 97. Outlook Express was the only free version and was welcomed with Windows XP. After that, Microsoft introduced the latest version with multiple features than the one before it.
Advantages of Microsoft Outlook Email:
- Organized mail in a pretty good manner
- You can use keywords command to perform a task
- Smoothly manage contacts
Disadvantages of Microsoft Outlook Email:
- Microsoft Outlook Email is not free to use; you have to pay charges
- Little integration with other programs
- It runs only on Microsoft operating system
Microsoft Outlook Identities:
People refer to Microsoft Outlook in several ways; it creates confusion. However, to remove this dilemma, Microsoft referred to in these terms as well:
- Outlook 365
- Outlook email
- Microsoft email
- Outlook express
- Outlook online
- Outlook Hotmail
- Microsoft office email
Where to get Microsoft Outlook?
If you think that you don’t have a Microsoft Office Suite that includes Outlook, you can get the latest version with Microsoft 365. I repeat, it is not free; you must pay some charges monthly. If you don’t wish to give monthly payments, you can purchase Microsoft Outlook Outright. In the next steps you will learn Outlook email password reset.
How to Reset Outlook Password?
Okay!! We have discussed a lot about Outlook; now it’s time to know How to Reset Outlook Password? Follow the steps below for Outlook reset password
First, you have to remember that If you want to change the email host password, you should also reset outlook client’s password to match. If you don’t do this, your password does not match; the mail will error whenever you send and receive mail in Outlook. You can also change or reset outlook password from Outlook account settings. Follow these steps if you don’t know how to reset outlook password?
Outlook Password Recovery
- Go to the Outlook Account Information Section.
- Select Account Setting from the drop-down menu.
- Now tap on your email account and click change, you will see a screen which displays your current outlook account setting information.
- Now fill a new password in the password box ( This is your password that you will use by your POP3 or IMAP email account)
- Tap next and finish the process.
Hope you have followed the above mentioned steps, and have successfully reset outlook password.