In this Gmail password recovery guide, we will help you in queries like How to change my Gmail password? and Google Account Recovery. Let’s talk about what is Gmail first? Gmail is one of the most widely used email service provided by Google. It is one of the most secure webmail services which is secured via POP3 and IMAP4 protocols. It attracts the user because of its features like large storage capacity, easy to use, and file attachment up to 25 MB. Various industries, businesses are directly and indirectly depend on Gmail Services for passing information.
In the world of internet services, Gmail is the important email service recommend to the users by Google providing all the services and best features to the users without any cost. Now a day, service which is widely preferred by the users is Gmail only and it is a dominating service. Gmail gives all the profits which the customer wants while using Gmail services. For example, if a user is working professionally and wants to contact the employee and team member then Gmail is the quickest and easiest way to connect with them.
Users personally also prefer Gmail mail service to use because of its advanced features such as storage, Gmail labs, inbox, spam filter, Social networking integration, Gmail chat, Gmail Search, and Security. It is used widely because of its features such as storage, Gmail labs, inbox, spam filter, Social networking integration, Gmail chat, Gmail Search, and Security.
Gmail is a great platform, which is reliable and links everyone in no time. However, while handling the account, users may face some difficulties. The issues can be that consumer is unable to send an email, or unable to attach file. Now let’s dive into change my Gmail password & reset my Gmail password.
How to change my Gmail password?
Follow the given easy steps:
Step 1: Login to your account.
Step 2: Choose Settings.
Step 3: Select Accounts and Import.
Step 4: Select Change Password, type the current password.
Step 5: Now type a new password.
Step 6: Confirm new password, click Change Password.
If you forgot your Gmail Password then follow the given steps below for reset my Gmail password.
Reset my Gmail password
How do I reset my password for my Gmail Account?
- Access the website gmail.com in a Web browser.
- Type your email or phone gmail into the labeled field and click on NEXT.
- Click on ‘Forgot password?’ below the password field.
- Try to access the account by entering the last password you remember and click on Next.
If you do not remember any of the passwords you have used before, click on Try a different question at the bottom of the gray box.
When you come across the question you have entered before, answer it and then click on Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to do one of the following:
Confirm a text to the phone number associated with your Gmail account;
Confirm a message to the email-id associated with your Gmail account;
Confirm an email-id to a recovery email account.
- Open the applicable email or text message from Google to recover your Gmail account.
- Enter the verification code in the message in the respective field.
- Create a new password and confirm it in the labeled fields.
- Click on Change Password.
- Finally, click on ACCEPT. Your password has been recovered and you can easily sign into Gmail with it.
Follow the above instructions and change your Gmail password easily.