Founded in 1996, Zoho Corporation is an IT service based company in California that is world widely known to offer mail services across the USA and Canada. Zoho Corporation is mainly aimed to offer secure and flexible communication services to the users.
Zoho is a free email service and its application is available on iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry mobile devices. You can also personalize your email account if you have a domain link. Lots of unique and additional features are associated with Zoho Mail like familiar interfaces, multi-level folders, different templates, keyword shortcuts, drag and drop facilities, rules and filters, and customized account personalities. Apart from all the facilities, Zoho always remains ahead to assist their clients with technical solutions.
Zoho Mail is now one of the free Mailing services which are used worldwide. With its amazing features, it is widely popular among the peoples but somehow user sometimes gets tech issues which frustrate the user.
Well! If you are a Zoho Mail user and you are trying to configure your Zoho Mail account as POP in Outlook then, you are in the right place. Just read on
Follow the Steps to Configure Zoho Mail account as POP in Outlook:
How to configure ZOHO Mail in Outlook?
- Go to your Zoho Mail account to enable POP access.
- Go to Zoho Mail account settings then Mail accounts, POP, Click the checkbox to enable POP access.
- Start the Microsoft Outlook application in your system.
- Click on the file and then select Add Account.
- Now, locate and select ‘Manual setup’ and press next.
- Select ‘POP or IMAP’ (in the chosen service) and click next.
You can see the following details in the Add account page:
Your preferred name
Your Email address
For specific configuration related to your account check the Server Information section.
- Choose POP3 from the Account Type menu.
- Incoming Server: poppro.zoho.com – if your domain is hosted with Zoho
- Incoming Server: pop.zoho.com- if you have a personal account.
- Outgoing Server: For this- smpt.zoho.com
Username– Email address of your Zoho account
Password– Enter the preferred password.
Make sure that Remember Password is checked, for this clicks more settings.
Outgoing Server: Go to SMTP and make sure that use same settings as my incoming server is checked
Now Choose the Advanced tab and configure the setting:
To do this follows the given instruction-
- Incoming server– 995
- Select the SSL checkbox
- Outgoing server– 465
- From the drop-down menu select SSL for the encrypted connection.
- Now, click ok.
- And after click ok, you will be redirected back to the ‘Add Email Account’ section.
- To check the configuration info, click Test Account Settings.
- Outlook will show you the popup when the tests are successful.
- It’s done, click close.